Posted on February 21 2019
The goal is to reach and certify a minimum of one million children in the WIN REWARDS Model and Principles over the next 20 years as we forge ahead to the 2060’s decade.
Via face-to-face engagement, The 2060s Project, LLC will place strict focus on the profound values linked to instilling the seven Win REWARDS Life Principles within our target demographics starting with children reading at age three years old.
Messaging in this phase of the project will be critical.
In addition to traditional marketing, trademark branding, and social media campaign marketing, The 2060s Project LLC will leverage hundreds of Advocate -speakers in classrooms, at Universities, conferences (i.e., the National PTA Conference and so much more.
The 2060s Project, LLC is currently in the process of building a strong and committed core team of Advocates. The current pool of Advocates is represented by corporate executives and employees. However, we are actively looking to expand our reach to a national body of supporters.
- Corporate Employees
- Corporate Managers
- Corporate Executives
- Parent/Teacher Associations
- Commonly aligned nonprofit organizations (My Brother’s Keeper Alliance, Mentor.org, Yes We Code, Girls Code Too, One Hundred Black Men, ITSMF, The Boys and Girls Club, The YMCA, NSBE, all Fraternities and Sororities
- Speakers in the education space
- Thought leaders in the education space
- Corporate Sponsors
- Fundraisers – Black tie events
- Individual contributors (1,000,000 donors donate $1,000 annually - $1 billion annually, $50 billion over fifty years $2.74 per day per donor)
- Product sales (Tee shirts, caps, books, speaking engagements, training)